Picture Zoom CSS & JS

iPixel

Ok im looking for some help,

I've googled my butt off, and i really cant find anything thats really "that good".

I want to build an image zoom script where you would have 1 image in the foreground which would be regular sized, and another image in the background which would be a very high rez version of the one in the foreground.

So far all the scripts i found, well they do what i want to a point, the problem is all their zooms use just 1 sized img. So when you use the lens, or zoom tool if you will the picture gets really pixelated and distorted.

this is the best one i found so far, but if anyone could help me find another, of similar capabilities.

I dont need all that fancy zoom lens effects this script does, it could be as simple as it gets all i really

care about is being able to zoom into an image without distorting or pixelating the zoomed portion.

http://valid.tjp.hu/tjpzoom/index_en.html

Thanks 2 All Who Help!

~iPixel

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.