submit button double click

asmith

i'm not sure, but i guess i accidently double cliced one of my forms buttons. and that caused my form to do something wierd (something that wasn't allowed to) . 

i tried to repeat that again but i couldn't . 

do you know what just happened ? same experience ?  or how can i prevent something like this ?

when a user post a comment fo the 2nd time , i warn the user.  when the submit button pressed 2 times ( i still guess it was it , coz i can't repeat that ! )     

it submitted 2 comments and a warn were given to the user .

anyway is it possible that a submit button click 2 times at the same time ?

It could if you allow users to login more than once at a time.  If they open two windows and login through both, then type in a comment in both of them and press submit at the same time.  Although I'd be surprised if anyone ever did that.  If you are unable to to duplicate the error, and it's not happening often, it might not be worth trying to fix until it does.  Otherwise you have no way of knowing if your fix worked.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.