[SOLVED] can't find the space grrr

asmith

guys one of my codes echo one space , and i can't find where it is , i have header error :

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at G:\HTML\file.asp:388) in G:\HTML\page.asp on line 221

i copied exactly the page , as you see there's one space above the warning line .

line 388 is the last line in file.asp . it begin with <?php and ends with ?> . i don't know where this space is ! :(

guys one of my codes echo one space , and i can't find where it is , i have header error :

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at G:\HTML\file.asp:388) in G:\HTML\page.asp on line 221

i copied exactly the page , as you see there's one space above the warning line .

line 388 is the last line in file.asp . it begin with <?php and ends with ?> . i don't know where this space is ! :(

Can we get the code?

got no problem to show you the code , but if i find it by myself that'll be sweet for me . any tip to search for what in the script ?

(i got no echos too .)

(i'll try my best , if i didn't succeed i'll paste the code here , thanks for th time)

::)  found it , you asked what is exactly line 388 ,  line 388 is  ?>  , where script ends . i was going to copy it whole , the when i selected the ?> i saw the blue area !! lol it was  " ?>    "  spaces after php tag , don't know where did they came from !!

thanks rajiv for askin about line 388 :D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.