i need to know how to get word doc content into a php page for my front page ple

bmatle

hi

i do not know coding at all, so make it simple to follow ??

i got site, they "deign" it but they didnt add my words or stuff to front.

i have a word document formated with color and spacing to make as my  front, bt if i "put" it into the PHP then it breaks my script.

how is this done?

a site is useless without a front page saying somethign on it isn tit?

thanks

doc files are not a particularly useful format to have web content in and to be honest, there really is no simple method of doing it.

I'll assume that means that someone else has designed your site for you. I would suggest contacting the same people and asking them if they can place your content into the correct locations.

hi

i do not know coding at all, so make it simple to follow ??

i have a word document formated with color and spacing to make as my  front, bt if i "put" it into the PHP then it breaks my script.

how is this done?

a site is useless without a front page saying something on it isn tit?

thanks

You are referring to the formatting of the font using simple HTML tags. Please take a look HERE. It shows you some of the basic HTML text formatting tags and what they do.

As for it 'breaking' your webpage, it is most likely because you are placing the text in between some PHP code where text cannot be put. You would have to show us the page's code in order for us to tell you how/where to add the text.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.