mr_mind

Alright here is what i need to do,

I need to follow a page 30911 times with different post data everytime without

needing to click a link 30911 times. The first difficult part (as far as i know)

is sending post data to a page without creating a form and pressing submit 30911

times. The second difficult part is to send it to a page without actually going

to the page

sending information to my friends server because mine is going down and i will be using his, instead of using a mysql-dump i have gone through and changed the structure of the pages and the database so i need to submit it to that page and have that page insert it into the database in the correct fashion,

Alright here is what i need to do,

I need to follow a page 30911 times with different post data everytime without

needing to click a link 30911 times. The first difficult part (as far as i know)

is sending post data to a page without creating a form and pressing submit 30911

times. The second difficult part is to send it to a page without actually going

to the page

I wil advice you to use CURL and post your data to this page without clicking on it.With this option you don't have to create form simplye query string which you have to assign to POSTFILED parameter.

I would suggest you to read about this.

Regards

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.