filepile.ca

legohead6

First of all, center it.  If you are going to center the footer, center the content.  Also, there are some issues with the scrollbars implemented for the content section.  I'm viewing the site in Opera 9.21 and they are just kind of floating around the page.  One of them is lost behind the google ads.  The logo hurts my eyes because of the aliasing regarding the text.  Try softening the edges of the letters out, or blending them into the background a bit.

Also, I was unable to do anything after logging in.  I'm not sure if there is anything interactive yet, but it just greeted me and popped up the same welcome message from before.

It also doesn't validate.

It's a good start, but it needs some work.

• 2 weeks later...

in my firefox the top two boxes on top,

the one containing the links and the

one with the login form go over the right

border. And as for the design, it looks a

bit too square for me. Kind of dull.

As for coding, your code is a bit weird.

You have a style tag above your HTML

and doctype tag.

You only have 9 errors in the w3.org validator

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.filepile.ca%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.