help

Javis

Alright Ive been trying to make a tos for a friend but im having someproblems at the part where they type i agree to enter and no to not enter. heres what i got so far:

<br /><br /><font color="white">Type <i>'yes'</i> if you agree to <i>ALL</i> of the above terms. Click <i>'no'</i> if you do not agree to <i>ALL</i> of the above term<br />
</font> <br /><form method="get" action="my website is entered here.">  <input name="agree" size="20" /><br />
  <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="I Agree" />
  <input type="submit" name="No" value="No" />

Now when i enter yes it takes me to my web site but if i enter no it also takes my to my site.... If i click no it still takes me to my site. Any ideas on what i should do for if i click no or enter no for it to redirect me straight back to the tos?

that is all the code. the rest is just the terms and ect that they have to read and decide if the agree to it or not. Its a terms of sevice page just like on Moparisthebest and a couple other sites. I just want to make it so when they click no it just redirects them back to the terms of service page again

i know here one sec i got an idea

ters.jpg

now I want it eather when i click no or if i enter no for it to redirect me back to my tos page. I just need to know what code and where i should put in there because everything ive tryed doesnt work

Do it like this

1. Create a form (method post) call a file like continue.php

2. Put two checkboxes

3. Put one submit button

4. One checkbox can be called I agree and value="I Agree"

5. Second checkbox can be called No and value="No"

6. Put some code in continue.php like:

if ($checked == I agree){
header("Location:somepage.php");
} else {
header ("Location: #");
}

The code is not completly done for you. Try to play a little bit. I gave a hint how to do it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.