PHP competition

dingus

Hey guys i found this competition page a few days ago and through i would let you all know it looks rather cool with some nice prises as well

i through it was also really good to finally see a company trying to help out the open source community

but enough of my talking heres the link check it out for your self

http://www.rhwebhosting.com/comp/index.php

i'm not shore if this was the right place to post it if it was not then one of the admins will probably move it but it defiantly seems like something that most people here would be interested in

that site is shit. links are broken, there is no dynamic content loading, when you go into the payment plans there are no actual fees. they just expect a credit card?!  also, when you go into the beginner plan, every link is like refreshing the page because it points to the beginner package url.  every link! i honestly don't see how this is a secure or safe site...plus, they want others to redesign it for them as part of their contest? Sounds like their trying to get free work, their going to declare a winner that doesn't exist, and tell everyone else they lose so they won't be out any money.

well i thought it would be worth returning here to let people know that after checking back again i noticed that rhwebhosting is keeping an eye on the cristisum and has changed there approach completely

which is very interesting to see

although i do have to agree that the site dose have a few issues but i knocked that down to the "under construction" notice on there main page

yep im prity shore its not my site..... simple because A im to broke to be a hosting company and B as i am from australia should it to be my site it would be rhwebhosting.com.au

how ever i was quite interested to see this sorta things run and i have been in contact with the guy running it out of my own interest

and to top that off i dont have 15000 bux (if fact i wouldnt make that much in 6 months at the moment

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.