[SOLVED] Print last four digits of credit card number only

JCS1988

I am designing an eCommerce site as a class project, I have gotten most of it done by now but I am just working on the last few steps. Right now I am working on a page that displays an overview of the customers order. It pulls all the information from the database and displays it, but for the billing info section I just wanted to print out the card info and then the number like **** **** **** 5784. I'm sure most of you have seen this done on other shopping web sites, so I was curious as to how I would go about doing something like that. The number is stored in the "users" table  under the field "card_number". Their is no encryption as of right now, I am keeping things simple since this isn't going to be an actual site. Right now on the confirmation page I have a recordset in Dreamweaver that calls in all information from the users table, so it will be there already I guess I just need to change how it's printed. Any help would be great, thanks in advance!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.