Hmm... Redirect...ishh.

Joesavage

Hey all...I am skeptical that this exists, but I have to ask anyway.

I am looking for a function or something that does something like this:

Someone clicks on a link that leads to Bounce.com

I own bounce.com

Bounce.com then completely loads a different page, say...Example.com, I do not own Example.com and have no access to the code.

Then right after Example.com has been completely loaded the user is redirected back to Bounce.com, and Bounce.com is allowed to load.

I know this sounds like a redirect, but redirects do not allow for anything like this... not that I know of at least.

Anyway... any suggestions?

Load example.com in inside an iframe in bounce.com. When example.com loads, which I believe you can test for with a JS event, delete the iframe from bounce.com.

Only working way I can think of. If you are trying to use this for click-fraud or Alexa/stat fluffing, just use a 0px iframe with a frame-breaker-breaker script.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.