No primary key

Agent Havixx

First, a little bit of info:

• MySQL server version: 5.0.51a (I'm using Windows XP)
  • MySQL Statement is this:

spells112 does not have a primary key.
    Updates to this table will be done using the following pseudo statement:
    UPDATE spells112 SET ModifiedFieldsAndValues WHERE AllFieldsAndOldValues LIMIT 1

• I'm using Navicat Lite 8.0, if anyone needs to know, don't know how relevant that is though...

My problem / question:

• I want to modify the table, and then I need to know how, and I'm not very familiar with Mysql, an example of a query would be highly appreciated.
  • Also, I got one other question: What does (memo) mean? Someone told me it might be long text, but I'm not sure, and are there a process to see what the (memo) is, or how to change it ?

Also, if you need any further information like table structure and columns indexes [via SHOW CREATE TABLE is preferred] (From the announcement / sticky with guidelines) please tell me how to find it, or what to do, as I'm pretty new to this.

An easy-to-understand guide would be highly appreciated. (Any answer will be  :P) I'm like: ???

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.