Any good ideas, sample script, etc?

unsider

www.allaboutexotics.co.uk/main.php

This is the general direction I am heading in, I am doing reading, and slowly figuring it all out, but is there a relatively generic script that generates something similar to the link above.

Thanks, sorry if this is a little misguided, I'm trying to speed up my learning, and I think having my hands on a script like that would help.

try some tutorials on this site or if you really want a readymade script to look at try www.hotscripts.com.

thought tbh i believe php is all about experience, the more you muck up and fix you own code, the faster you will learn the pitfalls and logic errors that are extremely common - and avoid them.

the best way for me to learn was to write a script using as many functions and statements as i knew, after reading a simple php beginner book, then if i made errors i would look on the internet only then. All you really need to know before you start coding really is a good knowledge of efficient structuring (so you dont waste memory/processor time on useless functions & statements).

hope this helps, (i would write a simple script but im a little too busy atm) Good Luck!

sorry i dont know about the tutorials specific to phpfreaks, but if you google "php login tutorial" there should be plenty of results,

heres a rather complicated php login script with user access levels etc...

http://www.roscripts.com/PHP_login_script-143.html

and heres a very simple php login script maybe more in your area

http://www.tutorialized.com/view/tutorial/PHP-Simple-login-script/9963

hope this helps, good luck

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.