Help with my Mysql and Php Script

winmastergames

Whats wrong with this anyone know?

<?php 
$swduser = $_GET["user"];
$titleadd = $_POST["titleadd"];
$sloganadd = $_POST["sloganadd"];
// Connects to your Database 
mysql_connect("localhost", "root", "com12345") or die(mysql_error()); mysql_select_db("swd-dbweb") or die(mysql_error()); 
mysql_query("INSERT INTO $user VALUES ( '1', '$titleadd', '$sloganadd')") or die(mysql_error());
Print "Your table has been populated"; 
?>

Thanks very much

I haven't a clue.

I don't know the structure of whatever tablename is held in the $user variable so I dont know if that insert query is syntactically correct.

I don't know if mysql_error() is giving an error message, and if it is, I have no idea what the message is.

You give no indication of what might be going wrong - what is doing that it shouldn't do, or what isn't it doing that it should do.

In other words, don't just post code and ask "What's wrong with this?" and expect a solution.

mysql_query("INSERT INTO $user VALUES ( '1', '$titleadd', '$sloganadd')") or die(mysql_error());

Thank

Echo is probably right, there seems like thus could be the problem, wouldn't it be

INSERT INTO user //this is the table// VALUES ('.', etc...

Your insert query doesn't say what fields to INSERT to for the values either

You don't have to specify the fields if you provide a value for every field in the correct order. Which is why there's no way of knowing if it's correct without knowing the table structure

And all this guys done is pretty much post the same code twice (on 2 different posts), with no input if we're actually helping him