Need help with form radio buttons

ricerocket

The actual circle itself?

You could *maybe* do it with javascript. You would have to position an image of your unchecked replacement radio button directly overtop of the radio button, then set that image with an onclick function so that when you clicked it, it switches the image with that of your checked replacement radio button, and also have the javascript check the actual radio button underneath. It wouldn't work with users who have javascript turned off though.

Yea I guess I could do that... also just to ask is there any other way to have it where when a button or image button is clicked is shows a form but if another button say next to the first is click the form disappears and a new form shows up. for example if there is a page on my site that requires the user to be logged in, I would have a session/cookie checker and if now cookie is found it displays two buttons, one says

"Existing users login" and one next to it says "New users register"

And when the login button is clicked a form apears for them to login with username/password. But when they click on the register button the login form disappears and a registration form shows.

Is there anyway of doing this? And I'm new to this kind of stuff so please don't make any comments about how easy this can be.

Its not the easiest thing, but nor is it the hardest thing. But again, its javascript. There are two ways it can be done - a new window can be opened with the form information on it, or divs can be created with the form information inside, and set to invisible, then when the buttons are pressed, they are set to be visible.

But both of these also require the user to have javascript turned on. And if you don't know javascript, you may be out of luck, although you could potentially google around for some tutorials.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.