Critique my Site

shank888

Hey all,

I am designing an online community / social networking platform. I am asking ya'll to critique my site mainly for ease of use, spelling erros. However design input will muchly be appreciated. Please if you think it sux tell me why it very fusterating to see ppl jsu tbe like it sucks and dont give any input on how I can improve etc. lol anyways...

http://www.babble-net.com

as well I am trying to design my user profile a link to it can be seen here:

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9485/babblenetusersprofilev1eu1.jpg

any inputs for features to make the ultimate platform please contribute as well.

thank you all.

For overall look, the only thing I see that I don't particularly like is the banner, otherwise, nice color assortment.

I haven't registered considering I have little time at the moment, but I will do so later.

Will add more input later, as for now, good job.

For overall look, the only thing I see that I don't particularly like is the banner, otherwise, nice color assortment.

I haven't registered considering I have little time at the moment, but I will do so later.

Will add more input later, as for now, good job.

the banner. what dont you like? anything in particular or just blah?

I do not like it because it is very blank in some spots and very vibrant in others... you need to stick with a concept throughout the entire page, or have a nice / interesting transition between the two.

You need to be an avid and skilled designer to create a site that can have two drastically different designs merged into one and to make it look good...

I do not like it because it is very blank in some spots and very vibrant in others...

I guess thats a good way to put it. The white clouds could use some more texture, assuming you don't want to recreate your entire banner.

Make the blank areas more complex, and it could potientally work for you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.