• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sardonic

sardonic
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:26 AM

hi, we're looking for a script that lets all of our clanmembers submit 3 values/strings and the script will then add it to a mysql database (or something)

the submit site is something like this:
IP:      [                 ]
name(s): [                 ]
dynamic: o [YES] o [NO]

[ SUBMIT ]

the values/strings should then be ordered by IP number

does anyone already have such a script? or something similar? or can you maybe make one for us?

in return you can join our clan [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":wink:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

#2 haydndup

haydndup
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 42 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg, South Africa

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:57 AM

Please post some code or an attempt at code. The Help forums are here to help those that are having problems with their scripts. If you want someone to make the script for you, take a look at the [a href=\"http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?showforum=8\" target=\"_blank\"]Freelancing Section[/a]
[!--coloro:#660000--][span style="color:#660000"][!--/coloro--]The Gene Pool Could Use A Little Chlorine[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]

#3 sardonic

sardonic
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 04:25 PM

aha, thats why it says Noobie under my name [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":unsure:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"unsure.gif\" /]

could an admin please move this topic to that section

or should i repost there myself?

we have no code wutsoever, none of us knows how to program PHP, but im sure its not that hard to make, maybe there's already something there that only needs some minor adjustments

tnx

#4 sardonic

sardonic
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 08:19 PM

im overwhelmed by all the help that was offered here

ktnxbye [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":smile:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users