How to get it done on formmail.pl ? Thanks.

moneytree

Hi everyone,

Good day to you.

I am sorry to post this query in this forum as I really need someone who can help me on formmail.pl issue.

My problem on the formmail.pl is the display issue.When site visitor opt-in through my webform followed by submit,it will display a message from formmail.pl to the subscriber,the opt-in had been acknowledge.

For example : If I entered the following into my webform :

my firstname =Victor,lastname=John and email address=Victor@yahoo.com

It should display three basic info of firstname,lastname and email address for subscriber to see whether they entered their details correctly or not.

However,it only show the firstname and lastname without the email address of the subscriber on the dispaly message :

firstname :Victor

lastname : John

May I know how to make changes or what's the correction on formmail.pl in order to display it as follow:

1 ) Firstname :Vistor

2 ) Lastname :John

3 ) Email address :Vistor@yahoo.com

I am sorry for didn't show you the formmail.pl as I don't know how to attached it for you to review and advice. Therefore,just give you a brief idea on the script itself.I am using the formmail.pl which installed in cgi-bin and only made one changes by inserting my domain name in the required field in order to received opt-in from my webform.

Many thanks for your time and effort in helping me.

Best regards

Manicui

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.