Problem with deleting and displaying

reckdan

I've retrieved a list of records into a table each row of information in the table has a check box allowing me to select a particular record.

My problem is that i want to delete records in selected rows and still get to display records based on the my old criteria.

To explain this further, i search for records based on some criteria which is displayed in the URL. Now when i click on delete, because it is a GET method i only retrieve information in the checkbox and i'm not able to append my old url to the GET method so that it displays records based on the old criteria

Need help urgently

thanks

I have an online organization database which contain combo boxes which allow you to select the criteria to search for an organization. Each list has a checkbox where you can select a number of organization (just like the inbox of yahoo mail or any other mail where you can select a number of mails using the checkbox). Now when ever i select a number of organizations and i click on delete. I loose the initial criteria which i used to search for the organizations. since the get only sends information in the form as the url. If you are still confused lets us this as an example " In phpmysql when you browse a table or you display records based on a query you can select a number of records and delete them together and still have your records displayed based on the query". I just want something like that.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.