Display problem on my Thank You Page.

moneytree

Hi everyone,

Good day to you.

I had a display problem in my thank you page need your advice to fix it.

I am using standard formmai.pl which istalled in cgi-bin and made only changes by put in my domain name in the required field as follow :

@referers = ('yourdomain.com');

However,when a visitor to my site filled in his/her details into the webform follow by submit,the thank you page only dispaly his/her firstname and lastname without email address as follow :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You For Filling Out This Form

Below is what you submitted to newsletter@yourdomain.com on Saturday, March 29, 2008 at 19:19:50

firstname: Victor

lastname: Green

FormMail V1.92 © 1995 - 2002 Matt Wright

A Free Product of Matt's Script Archive, Inc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had tried to include <input type=hidden name="print_blank_fields" value="1"> into my webform code,but,it failed to work as it display the same thing firstname and lastname without email address.

Infact,if a visitor - Victor Green filled in his firstname - Victor,lastname - Green and email address - victor@gmail.com

It should display these information as follow in thank you page for him to see and check whether he entered the right info especially his email adress in order to receive my newsletter.

firstname: Victor

lastname: Green

email address :victor@gmail.com

If you have a solution to this display problem,please kindly advice on how to fix it.

Many thanks for your time and efforts in helping me.

Thank you.

Best regards

manicui

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.