This is driving me crazy

Klance

Ok, I want to make a tree like their is here: http://www.scorehero.com/top_scores.php

I want the same exact thing, so that on my site it says: domain.com/scores.php?group=4&game=5&diff=4 or something like that. I want it to go from game -> console -> difficulty

I've been learning php for the past few weeks now and I just can't seem to figure out how to do this, it's driving me crazy.

Can somone please explain to me how this would be done?

You asked this question earlier, and I'm going to give the same response. You can't expect us to do it for you. Take your knowledge of what already know and try to start it off. If you don't know where to start, ask specific questions like that, piece-by-piece, don't expect us to figure it out for you.

You asked this question earlier, and I'm going to give the same response. You can't expect us to do it for you. Take your knowledge of what already know and try to start it off. If you don't know where to start, ask specific questions like that, piece-by-piece, don't expect us to figure it out for you.

Well then could somone tell me where to start, cause i'm lost.

I figure that it would use something like the GET POST if it were a form, but it's not. Is their a function I can use that is like the post feature in a form, but use it in a link?

It should include a new page displaying the links depending on what the user clicked. So maybe the user clicks Guitar Hero III and that includes within that page "GHIII_console.inc" then the user would pick the console then display the difficulty include file?

Am I even close with it?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.