[SOLVED] Table 'tablename' doesn't exist

overlordofevil

I am writing a php interface for a mysql db. I added some tables to the db and for some reason when i try to access them i get the Table 'tablename' doesn't exist message.

I am not sure what to check but i know the table is loaded and it shows up in the console and when i use phpmyadmin.

I am able to run any query for other tables I originally put in the db with but the new tables i just added i get the error. 

any suggestions on what to check.

yep I made sure it is going to the correct DB. that was the first thing I checked in my code.

The exact errors I am getting are

Table 'nerodb2.skill_info' doesn't exist

Table 'nerodb2.classinfo' doesn't exist

Table 'nerodb2.race_info' doesn't exist

now if I avoid trying to connect to this tables everything works fine so I think it may have something to do with PHP scripts but i wanted to check with the mysql group to see if you guys have come across this issue.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.