Hi All,

I am new to this forum and also to PHP programming, i am fixing a PHP based website build in 2012 by another developer. (No technical documentation)

I have this http://creativecontent.my/controllers/public/index.php for me to display my frontpage.

UNFORTUNATELY, it just show me blank page.

Now i do a Virtual Machine to test the website before i do a publish, but i got into trouble with this.

Error_Log i got from local server is:-

/var/www/html/controllers/public/.htaccess: Options not allowed here

[error] [client xxxxxxxx] PHP Deprecated:  Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /var/www/html/controllers/controllers.php on line 13

[error] [client xxxxxx] PHP Stack trace:

[error] [client xxxxxx] PHP   1. {main}() /var/www/html/controllers/public/index.php:0

[error] [client xxxxxxx] PHP   2. require() /var/www/html/controllers/public/index.php:6

[error] [client xxxxxxxx] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function display_page_title() in /var/www/html/configs/connections.php on line 41

[error] [client xxxxx] PHP Stack trace:

[error] [client xxxxx] PHP   1. {main}() /var/www/html/controllers/public/index.php:0

[error] [client xxxxx] PHP   2. require() /var/www/html/controllers/public/index.php:6

[error] [client xxxxx] PHP   3. include() /var/www/html/controllers/controllers.php:158

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/var/www/html/controllers/public/.htaccess: Options not allowed here

I have rename the file to avoid these error and i got others error.

controllers.php on line 13

[syntax=php]set_magic_quotes_runtime(0); // Disable magic_quotes_runtime[/syntax]

connections.php on line 41

[syntax=php]$configs['page_title'] = display_page_title();[/syntax]

Please help, the website should be looking like this http://creativecontent.my

Thanks in advance for any help.

You "recent" code is well outdated.  Those messages are telling you that you are using invalid functions, ie, deprecated.  You'll have to remove them.  In the case of the magic quotes refs, that has gone away so you can simply remove those calls, which were trying to sanitize your input data,which is no longer necessary (this part anyway) since php no longer sets any quotes automatically on inputs

The module names and line numbers will (obviously) help you find the offending syntax/references.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.