Need to echo cURL URL string showing appended data to link

n1concepts

Hi,

I'm working on implementing the Payflow api into a php-based website and having issues with the payments processing at PayPal.

Note: the PayPal api is using the Payflow class - that class can be found via this link: https://github.com/rcastera/Paypal-PayFlow-API-Wrapper-Class/blob/master/Class.PayFlow.php

Paypal is now asking for me to produce the actual API call - from the cURL prior to that cURL process firing so I need to - some how - echo out that prepared URL statement from the 'public' function to which I can then save to a file or in a MySQL database table.

I need some guidance to help me get that URL echo'ed or assigned to a local var from the OOP class named 'payFlow and method named, 'processTransaction' - see excerpt of that class below: lines 609 thru 641 from the provided link: https://github.com/rcastera/Paypal-PayFlow-API-Wrapper-Class/blob/master/Class.PayFlow.php

public function processTransaction() {
    // Uses the CURL library for php to establish a connection,
    // submit the post, and record the response.
    if(function_exists('curl_init') && extension_loaded('curl')) {
      $request = curl_init($this->getEnvironment()); // Initiate curl object
      curl_setopt($request, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $this->getHeaders($this->NVP));
      curl_setopt($request, CURLOPT_HEADER, 1); // Set to 0 to eliminate header info from response
      curl_setopt($request, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1); // Returns response data instead of TRUE(1)
      curl_setopt($request, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 45); // times out after 45 secs      
      curl_setopt($request, CURLOPT_FORBID_REUSE, TRUE); //forces closure of connection when done 
      curl_setopt($request, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE); // Uncomment this line if you get no gateway response.
      curl_setopt($request, CURLOPT_POST, 1); //data sent as POST
      curl_setopt($request, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $this->getNVP()); // Use HTTP POST to send the data
      $postResponse = curl_exec($request); // Execute curl post and store results in $post_response

// Additional options may be required depending upon your server configuration
      // you can find documentation on curl options at http://www.php.net/curl_setopt
      curl_close($request); // close curl object

// Get the response.
      $this->response = $postResponse;

$this->response = $this->parseResults($this->response);

if(isset($this->response['RESULT']) && $this->response['RESULT'] == 0) {
        return TRUE;
      } 
      else {
        return FALSE;     
      }
    }
    else {
      return FALSE;
    }
  }

Again, what i need is the ability to (some how) capture $request and echo that out (return that value) outside the function so I can assign to a local variable to then save to MySQL database or echo at a later date.

Any help accomplishing this task - which is prior to line 628 - appreciated (thx)

brgds,

Craig

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.