How to use ajax in php

rajsekar29

Quiz_3 will select the Testname(Table name ) table name will be the combination of Two combo box in quiz_3 example : Java_Test_1.

After selecting start test

Quiz_2 will be start . All the question will come by one by one .

every time when i click next button page loads . i need to implement Ajax here someone pls help.

i have attached my  files also

18720_.php

18721_.php

Your not going to get any help unless you are specific about your issue. Simply saying you don;'t know how to implement ajax is not specific enough. Where *exactly* are you stuck? Can you write any JavaScript? Have you looked at any of the JavaScript frameworks?

• 3 months later...

A typical format for helpful forums includes some 'read me first' type posts that are generally 'stickied' (or kept at the top of the list of posts) in that forum. PHPFreaks.com forums are no different. You should look for the posts that are pinned (denoted by the little green rectangle that says 'pinned' in front of the post topic in the posts list) and read those posts before posting any further queries. People are not very forgiving when your questions are either formatted as a vague statement of how you don't know or if you come with the expectation that someone is going to write all the code for you and you will just copy/paste an entire suite of customized php/ajax/css/html files and be done. The forums are filled with a community of like-minded programmers of varying degrees of skill in a plethora of languages. The one major point they all agree on is that you should ask specific questions and get specific answers. If you are looking for a turnkey, ready to roll solution for what you want to do there are lots of pre-packaged scripts for lots of things, but the community on these forums doesn't hand out customized or proprietary scripts that are ready to go out of the box. The members are here to share tips and tricks, answer specific questions, help debug code and teach you how to be a better code monkey. Personally, I love to share my love of programming and teach others to do it better, but you learn nothing if I just write all the scripts for you. In short, please read the posts I have suggested then post a reply with an appropriately formatted question so someone will give you an appropriate response.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.