Kids Accessories WebSite

ballouta

Hi guys, i would like to get your notes and advices about these sites:

www.tramco-lb.com (under construction)

www.sultanfashion.nl

www.sarahfashion.nl (under construction)

www.habibDecor.com

easy on m please

Thank You

The top 2 look very nice but they load quite slowly. Also, you used tables - all the cool kids are using CSS for layout now.

The HABIB DECOR site doesn't match the quality of the others, and the perspective is not correct with the nav bar items between the columns.

Also, you used tables - all the cool kids are using CSS for layout now.

The "cool kids" understand the advantage behind using css, and thus exploit its awesomeness.

None of the sites have the "wow" factor. Just another boring website... created for what purpose? I don't understand the purpose of any of the websites. Maybe you can explain it in an easier and more simpler terms.

Make sure you write up a terms of use page for your websites. Otherwise, all your images/files enter the public domain and copyright isn't upheld. Legal crap.

Hello, thanks for your comments

How can I explain each site purpose? do you mean by writing a brief text? or adding a slogan? would you please give me an example from a real exisitng site.

As for 'terms of use', this is almost missing in our country..

As for 'terms of use', this is almost missing in our country..

What is "our" country? I'm from U.S and we def. have a terms of use. -  :D for our country.

As I have said, you have no legal leverage to stand on without a terms of use. Just copy and paste someone else's and change the wording around... that works too!

• 1 month later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.