Domain Name Needed

ballouta

Hello

I am not sure if this is the allowed place this question, please advise

I want to make a new web site for lebanon only just like the market place of Facebook, but not finding the easy and intresting domain name.

i prefer short and easy names.

example: onsale.com / ebay.com / freemarket.com, smthg like this

many thanks

do people understand the market concept when hearing 'social'? the cedar is really nice.

any other suggestions please?

some one gave me this: salebanon.com

u can notice the two words combination, but how am I going to pronounce it? is it: (sa)(lebanon) or (sale)(banon) both are not nice in my opinion

help..

thanks

As you have personally realized, domain names are hard to come up with! Most of all when there are more than 10 millions websites out on the net that are just cluttered w/ ads and no content. They have stolen your domain names and your best bet would be to wait until one of them has expired!

You should really find another domain. That domain doesn't fly with me. If it already confusing for you... just imagine what the user would think. It took me 7 months to get myself a decent domain. So I know how it feels!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.