Fusion Robot Design

zeezack

looks really nice, but I dont like the footer, it doesnt seem to fit with the rest of the site.

Also on the portfolio page, it would be better if you could view a bigger image of the sites you have designed otherwise there is no way to see if they look good or not?

It looks pretty ok and has a lot of information (mostly placeholders for now) to keep users busy. As dmccabe said the footer is totally out of place, it looks more like an ad. I would go for a lot less rounded side panels, as they give a kind of feel of assimetry and at least to me it isnt a nice feeling :). The portofolio should at least provide the websites links, so we can see the real works. Also is it normal to show how much u charged on your works?

When i entered a single quote on a get variable (id=xx) it is showing "unsupported id. Probably hacking attempt reported". Lol it is a funny thing. As u have mostly integers as url variable values, i would use intval() to convert them to integers, so id=4' would be the same as id=4. In each case, when an id cant be found in the database, bring the user to an error page, not just a simple line of text :)

looks good to me,

and like they mentioned the footer does not go with the website,

and you might want to add some padding or a <br /> tag

between the fusion bookmark button and the text on this page:

http://www.fusionrobotdesign.com/login.php?next=1&checkmeout=0

as you can see the button almost collides with the "Forgot Password"

link.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.