php magazine?

bilis_money

I have a subscription to php-architect (xmas present) but I couldn't say Id'e recommend it. Its constantly late, they missed sending me an issue entirely, and to be honest, Ive not read anything in all the issues Ive received (about 4) that I wasn't already aware of.

I have a subscription to php-architect (xmas present) but I couldn't say Id'e recommend it. Its constantly late, they missed sending me an issue entirely, and to be honest, Ive not read anything in all the issues Ive received (about 4) that I wasn't already aware of.

Thanks for your effort bro.

I'll guess no one is reading php magazine here.

• 9 months later...

I'm glad i found this thread, I was going to subscribe but wasn't sure how good it was. seems like publishing their magazines isn't of absolute  priority, or maybe they need a PHP programmer to write them a publishing schedule so they aren't late...

LOL....

I once bought a PDF version of php-architect. Like thorpe, I found virtually no information I didn't already know in that issue. That's not to say others might not benefit from it. I just didn't. Considering it was a PDF purchase it was available for me instantly though.

I still have this subscription (I got another this xmas) and they have actually changed printers or something and they are now arriving on time. In fact my January (the first with the switch) issue arrived before my December issue and since then my Feb came right on time.

Still though, theres not really a great deal of content.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.