Review CodeExplore.com

amrosalah

Hello every one

i would like to hear your opinions about my site www.CodeExplore.com .

Simply the site allows you to write programming articles and embed your adsense code inside your articles .

This way you write and get paid for each click also .

I would like to hear your opinions about this , there is a PHP section ,so if you like it go ahead and write some articles too  :)

not bad,

the only problem i had with this website

is that on the template there were 3 places

with google ads, and on the main content

section you also had google ads. I get

really annoyed when I see a whole bunch

of ads on websites, ESPECIALLY in the

main content section. I also find it that

users like websites with as little ads as

possible, my site has NO ads  ;)

It might not be that bad if you kept the

three in the template but try to get rid of

the ads in the main content section.

I agree with the previous poster, the ads are annoying. They are placed like everywhere and like on purpose to be clicked accidentally. Id suggest to remove at least the ad above the menu. I know that those are profits and keep the site alive, but should not be abused and most importantly not to "ruin" the site's look. About the sites look anyway, the top menu icons (not the whole menus) should be smaller as they seem out of place and exaggerated. The page controls (Change page: < 1 > etc) seem a bit unintuitive to me, talking about design. And above everything is the programming language uve used: asp.net, are we kidding??? Get out of here!! loool. jk. Except some minor stuff and the ads placement, the site looks cool and the general idea is pretty cool. Keep up the good work.

A few suggestions:

1) The main area needs padding.  Everything is jammed up next to the menu.

2) On the "apply now" portion, the accept/deny thing makes no sense.  Simply give the user a checkbox if they agree.  If they submit the form without checking the box prompt them to agree.

3) I see a lot of "blah blah blah ."  Why is there a space at the end of the sentences before the period??

4)

Nevermind... I'm on hotel internet and your site won't load anymore.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.