Up for a challenge? Multi font sizes for 1 block of text on different fonts.

NovaArgon

I think I have a tough one.

In dreamweaver I have the option to pick more than one font so that I make sure any user that views my page will use one of the fonts. I guess the browsers check to see if the user has the first font in my list and if they don't it checks to see if they have the 2nd in my list and so on.

I can't get this to work my dreamweaver. I am trying to make the same block of text have different sizes depending on if the user has the first text or not.

Like for example

My pc has Text1 and Text2 but not very many people have Text1 but everyone has Text2

At 100% Text1 is this size

Text1Text1Text1Text1Text1Text1Text1

and at 100% Text2 is this size

Text2Text2Text2Text2Text2Text2Text2

So what I am trying to do is set Text1 to 170% so that everyone one who has Text1 on there pc can see it at a large enough size but in doing this it also sets Text2 to 170% which makes it way way to large. It's the same paragraph. The only reason anyone would ever see Text2 is if they don't have text one.

I can only test this in dreamweaver without uninstalling and reinstalling fonts. If you look at my site and the text is normal size and matches my images you are looking at chiller. If you look at my site and the text is HUGE and doesnt match anything then you don't have chiller. I would like to make that really huge text smaller and look better on my page for you :D

Do you guys have any ideas on how this could be done?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.