check out this site plz and provide feedback

jasonc

The first thing i noticed is the loading time. It took about 10 secs on my 512 kbps DSL to load the whole site, which initially i though it was loading a big flash movie. This is due to the huge amount of data ure showing at a time, meaning those Latest Links. U should split it in pages, with 10-20 links per page. Overall the design is very basic, using some not-so-cool variations of blue and some table borders. Im not going to critic specific portions as i dont like the website at all. If i was you, id go for a totally fresh and more modern design.

The first thing i noticed is the loading time. It took about 10 secs on my 512 kbps DSL to load the whole site, which initially i though it was loading a big flash movie. This is due to the huge amount of data ure showing at a time, meaning those Latest Links. U should split it in pages, with 10-20 links per page. Overall the design is very basic, using some not-so-cool variations of blue and some table borders. Im not going to critic specific portions as i dont like the website at all. If i was you, id go for a totally fresh and more modern design.

I couldn't agree more with GuiltyGear.

I agree with the above.  Pagination is a must.  The site is very basic and the styling is pretty awful.  There is no cohesion with the style and layout.  It's just a mesh of colors that don't really work well (blue and black really don't play that well together in a good color palette) and things that float (like whatever it is you call that outside of the main container).

And really... do we need yet another "POST UR LINKS HERE" site?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.