Private message script.

art15

I'm more than glad to write you a simple one, if you can give me some info:

Do you have a login script already?

If so, is it database driven?

If so, is it MySQL?

If so, can I have a basic schema to work from? (layout of the table that the user is stored)

Hi,

I appreciate the initiative of helping me.

Just to brief you, I want the PM for the admin panel.(for eg if I am the admin for xyz.com and i want to send PM to admin of abc.com, pqr.com from my admin panel, i think it would work more or less like sending an email from my admin panel, I have something in my admin panel which can send email to any user) What I was looking is if the admin of abc.com or pqr.com receives that email, how can I put some alert in their panel showing you have 1 or 2 PM.

does this approach of sending PM looks ok?

Thanks

I'm more than glad to write you a simple one, if you can give me some info:

Do you have a login script already?

If so, is it database driven?

If so, is it MySQL?

If so, can I have a basic schema to work from? (layout of the table that the user is stored)

This seems like a install-an-email-client-and-go-for-it (like SquirrelMail or MDaemon). If u want pure private messaging, all websites need to access one common database where messages are stored. For the script, search "php private message" or smth similiar and there'll be tutorials out there.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.