Background Problem

ballouta

Change your body tag from this:

<BODY BGCOLOR=#FFFFFF LEFTMARGIN=0 TOPMARGIN=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 background="../images/bg.gif">

to:

<body style="margin:0;background:#FFFFFF url(left.jpg) repeat-y top center scroll;">

Dude, you should start the website from scratch. It is complete crap. - I don't want to be harsh but the whole way you coded, the logic behind the website, and its functionality is rubbish.

You should only rely on CSS. Make the top navigation links hover under mouse over, and throw out the "order page" and create a shopping cart feature. You really think people will take the time to fill that crap out? - When the only reason there is no shopping cart feature is because you, the developer, were too lazy to take the time and live up to the web 1.0 standard (note the I said 1.0, and not 2.0)?

Dude, you should start the website from scratch. It is complete crap. - I don't want to be harsh but the whole way you coded, the logic behind the website, and its functionality is rubbish.

You should only rely on CSS. Make the top navigation links hover under mouse over, and throw out the "order page" and create a shopping cart feature. You really think people will take the time to fill that crap out? - When the only reason there is no shopping cart feature is because you, the developer, were too lazy to take the time and live up to the web 1.0 standard (note the I said 1.0, and not 2.0)?

That may have been a little harsh...but I agree. The code in the site looks like it's from the early 90's.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.