Total time logged in.

burnside

Hey, i was bored and going over some of the site's stat's, Total time logged in etc ... ... I thought i was here alot my time is 6 Day's 21 Minute's but look at Barand  80day's 23hour's 37minute's . Wow that's dedication,

So any way whats every body's else's Time Logged In?

Also mod's / admin's feel free to delete this topic if you think its a waste of time.

Edit : Fixed some spelling mistakes.

You don't reach 13K posts by accident.

Wow i didn't even realise how many posts he has posted.

Dont get me wrong not trying to start some kind of whos better etc ... ... i was just currious of how long people have been online.

Total time logged in: 46 days, 18 hours and 31 minutes.

Seeing as I'm on the geek list (aka "Most Time Online"), you can also track my total time online here: http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?action=stats

The way it works is that if you haven't clicked anywhere for at least 15 minutes, then you're considered offline. Otherwise you're online. When I'm at my computer, I'll often check the "show new replies" thing, so doing that four times within an hour will result in one hour of activity where there might have been one minute, so those stats are hardly accurate (unless of course you just registered). The actual activity measured in time will be considerably lower for everybody. A more accurate representation of one's activity would perhaps be the number of posts or number of posts per day. Remember though, 1000 quality posts is much better than 3000 crap posts ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.