Cool webmaster tool: Online Form Maker, Free php form

kdman

Hi

here you can creatre your own customized Form to upload it into your website and help you getting a feedback, vote, support questions ... etc. :)

You don't have to be a programmer or have any HTML background to use this program, it's very easy, simple and secure.

Don't put your email in your contact page, there are a lot of site scanner programs to fetch the emails in it and use it to spam, Use our form to protect your email from spam.

Features:

- Easy to use: get whatever you want in minutes.

- Many templates: to apply it on your form.

- Organized Email: an HTML Email well be deliver (easy to read).

- Organized File: the generated file is organized to be edited or updated later.

- Easy to replay: the delivered Email well be from the visitor email so you can just press "Replay" to replay.

- Filled carefully: you can force the visitor to fill the Marked field by what you want exactly (email or number or no symbols... etc).

- Flood protect: you'll not receive a million email if someone hold his hand on F5 button (after submit) or any other ways.

- Open Source: no copy right on the generated file, no link to us, totally FREE :)

Requirements:

- No programming knowledge.

- No money.

- No membership.

- No time.

- Just a website supporting PHP.

Start a new form here: www.onlineFormMaker.com

For forum mod: this is not an advertise, this is a totally free service (open source).

Have a nice Form ;)

I think its generally a good approach. What i would do is create a tableless layout and throw some more images and stylized inputs. What i can understand is how do i specify select menu items?

My final note would be that this form maker is practically useless. I dont see someone who doesnt have a clue on web coding, creating forms with this as it isnt as flexible as it has to be. Also if i know enough coding to modify the generated forms, that knowledge is enough to go and create them by myself. Thats how i see it anyway, but as i said the approach is good.

revraz: Yes you are  ;D

GuiltyGear:

you can specify select menu items in the next step

I dont see someone who doesnt have a clue on web coding

unfortunately, there are a lot who don't have a clue in PHP, and if they have, they can't create the perfect requires like here, for ex. can you give me a link for a normal form that I can't flood it by F5?

Also if i know enough coding to modify the generated forms, that knowledge is enough to go and create them by myself

Actually, you don't need to have any coding knowledge to create a form and use it by this service.

Why you need?

unfortunately, there are a lot who don't have a clue in PHP, and if they have, they can't create the perfect requires like here, for ex. can you give me a link for a normal form that I can't flood it by F5?

U assume uve create the "perfect form"? And whats about a F5 flood. Go and flood a form which inserts some info in database and does also duplicate record checking! U can go and hit F5 all day long (which means uve got nothing better to do), but that wont give u any satisfaction.

A final thing to sustain my idea of a ulesess (but nice actually) form generator. If one doesnt know how to create a couple of forms, put some code on the backend (or frontend) for validation, how's he/she gonna use those forms for database queries, email and such. One needs that knowledge to create fully working forms.

Sorry for being kinda harsh here, as im sure uve put a lot of work in there, but i only think the idea is unusable.

Well I think it's quite usefull for newbies. Sometimes people just need a contact form for their small site and don't want to spend time on it. Instead of looking for free source, using this generator is handy.

It's a good idea..

Go and flood a form which inserts some info in database and does also duplicate record checking

Please note that I told you :give me a link for a normal form

And I don't think that the normal form (most forms) using database to contact you :D

And I did it without database or data file to be very easy (Plug and play ;))

if one doesnt know how to create a couple of forms, put some code on the backend (or frontend) for validation

There is a check here for backend and frontend, so no matter what they disable JS in the browser, they still have to fill the fields with the exact require data (Email must be Email, mobile must be numbers only ... etc)

So even when I'm a good programmer in PHP, I use this tool, I create a perfect form in 1 minute, instead of spend 20 minute to build a good Form as I need exactly.

If you have a lot of free time and have nothing to do, then don't use it, take your time in building your forms :P

Sorry for being kinda harsh here

No problem, I like the useful criticism

ayok: thanks ;)

Dont know what coding knowledge u have, but forms are used to gather user information. That user information may be login data, registration, etc, but using a form just for sending emails is underating them. Forms provide a vast number of possibilites, other then contacting. Thats pretty much what i mean by the form generator being useless.

So even when I'm a good programmer in PHP, I use this tool, I create a perfect form in 1 minute, instead of spend 20 minute to build a good Form as I need exactly.

If you have a lot of free time and have nothing to do, then don't use it, take your time in building your forms

If u were a good coder and u liked what u do, u definitely wont be automating forms. U can spend 20 minutes and more on creating inputs, styling them with good css and writing some validation and ull end up with a way better code ;)

And sure yeah, ive got a lot of free time to spend on my forms. When a client is paying for them, ill definitely have that "free" time ;)

You defiantly don't like tools.

You can't do everything on notebad, the tools had created to let you focus on the main goal of the Jop.

For ex: I can't programming PHP on notbad, I really need a tool to do my jop with very less time and very easy, and powerfull.

If you found a bug in this Form generator or a security holes, then don't use it, I really sepnt a lot of time on this project and made a lot of upgrades so you don't have to study all cases can be or holes or validate ... etc, that you may forget to consider it when you build a form.

I like to use the useful tools so I can finish to Jops instead of one :P

i think this tool is pretty neat, would be neater if it used css styles!, though i think that if you needed a tool to generate forms then some WYSIWYG editor would be more appropriate. as for the php code, somehow copy pasting validation code i didnt generate with my own fingers and keyboard feels wrong... especially if i didnt have the know how needed to write the code myself in the first place.

I dont do anything in notepad, i use mainly dreamweaver to write my codes, so that can be considered a huge tool. And thats what i can call a tool anyway, as it really helps on some repeated tasks.

If u cant code php in notepad, then try any other editr (ie. dreamweaver, zend studio, whatever). That form u created can be used in very specific occasions, by people who dont know how to create it. So dont call it a tool, or a life saving thing.

Anyway this is an open-ended (aka sandbox) topic with different ppl, with different ideas. As u wanted critics on your site (or maybe u just wanted to advertise it) i gave u my opinion. Im not going to keep posting here anymore.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.