#1 lead2gold

lead2gold
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 164 posts
  • LocationOttawa, On

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:22 PM

Ok, am i missing an option here... pretty (yet still as clunky) as the New IE is... it sure is blurry...
I feel like i'd lose my vision if i had to stare at this monitor with the way it makes all the text look so soft.

It's still horrible with styles too :(. It appears that all the IE BugFixes in my Stylesheets are going to remain.

Does anyone else have the blurry... kinda soft look to all the text too?

Chris

#2 wildteen88

wildteen88
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 10,482 posts
  • LocationUK, Bournemouth

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:38 AM

Nope, All text displays fine for me. You have clearType turned off? ClearType should improve readability of text.

#3 ober

ober
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 5,337 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 01 June 2006 - 01:58 PM

I had the blurry effect at first too. A few reboots seem to have fixed it (and maybe a patch or something).

I personally don't like the changes and I think it's still an inferior browser. I think a lot of people are going to hate the "mystery meat" navigation.

I hear that's how a lot of Vista is tho... :(

Info: PHP Manual

#4 lead2gold

lead2gold
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 164 posts
  • LocationOttawa, On

Posted 01 June 2006 - 03:28 PM

[!--quoteo(post=379005:date=Jun 1 2006, 05:38 AM:name=wildteen88)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(wildteen88 @ Jun 1 2006, 05:38 AM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Nope, All text displays fine for me. You have clearType turned off? ClearType should improve readability of text.
[/quote]

Oh my god, i had no idea about that option!
I did just the reverse. ClearType was on, and i disabled it. At first it did nothing. But when i completely closed out of the entire application (IE) and all associated windows it took effect on the restart.

I find cleartype just blurs everything. How does it actually enhance the display?
In anycase! thanks for that info, it was indeed my problem!

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users