PHP Gallery

Ell20

Hi,

I have previously created my own picture gallery but for the project I am working on at the moment requires a bit more functionality such as different Albums which contain certain groups of pictures.

I have had a look on the internet and found Gallery2? However after installing this I noticed that it has a "external" feel where you kind of go to a different website. Is there any galleries like this but internal/embedded?

Cheers

Elliot

Really? I've only done some minimal gallery2 poking and prodding (coincidentally, I installed it for a friend last night), and the only "external" feel I get from it is the ability to add photos to a "cart" and then get them printed by 3rd parties. 

All pictures are stored locally, tons of features, etc.. can you be more specific about how it feels "external?"  By "external" do you mean "smaller?" as in, something to be included in a div or frame on your own site?

Its external in the sense that it goes away from the original website into the Gallery2 look.

What I would really like is a "embedded" feel where you can add it into an exsisting page.

Cheers

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.