Problems regarding PHP mySQL

knekyen

Hello, I have a wierd problem. I try to connect to my mySQL database using PHP, using simpel code from the toturial. But nothing happends when I launch the page I have coded. And if I try to reveal the source code from the browser, nothing comes up.

I have also tried to add some simple PHP code like show the date, but nothing happends, and no source code is reveald in the browser. If I // out the part where I try to connect to my database, the date works fine...

It looks like everything stops working at the .php page when I try to connect to the database.

Someone who can help me with this? I hope so, because I am stuck, and I have google the entire Internett.... :)

(I have version 5.0 of mySQL server)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.