Need Site Review

darksystem

The client, made some changes with that content color.

I even laugh when I saw it.

But everything backs to normal now.

Yeah captcha is really important but the client don't want it.

PS: I do really appreciate your opinions.

Regards,

Mark

http://collecta-mania.com.au/shipping_info.php -> Holy mother of God.  What are you trying to do, blind the users?

There is too much white space.  I'd rather see you use a background color/image for the non content area.

I'd drop the image above the content after the index page.

I'd add a captcha to the contact page.

I would fix how the page jumps on load.  This is mostly in IE7, but I see it a bit when you click on the home page.  Is there a reason why you have two fields in blue and the other two in white on the contact page?  I'd try to keep the font looking at least similar.  The home page content looks out of place.  I am also not a fan of the green and blue form buttons for the shopping cart. 

Site is coming together though.  Good work. 

I love the navigation and search column on left (V. Professional), But i'm not to sure about the font used within the main body text. The image above the body text, also appears a bit tacky. - This lets the website appearance fall down

Overall excellent, though needs a bit more though and work.

Hope this helps,

Dave

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.