HELP A NOOB WITH A NOOB QUESTION :)

aldis

how could i make a simple php script like this one ???? :

http://www.shakii.net/neostat/

it will ask you a code, use this http://www.neobux.com/rel/bl/?o=9770919DF47AD53EC75F31FF4694158A610950F759D61170

as you can see, this page grab information from the "code" that is not really a code, is  a web page, and it read the information ( just text) and display it like a toolbar... i want to do exactly the same but with another page,but i need to understand this first to do that...

thanks in advance ;).

it should be just a code referring to a database and if it gets the info from the code then it is not very secure and could be eaily changed i would recommend using a database and storing the info and a code in it the giving the user the code and getting the rest from a database.

Scott.

Please stop bumping your thread.

Where exactly are you stuck? You haven't really explained your problem at all well and it seems you are simply hinting for us to write code for you. We help you with your code.

well.. my question is how do I grab information from another website and put into mine without doing it manually, for example, i have 5 post on a forum and i want to grab it and put it on my web,.. and when this number change it keep actualized on my site... i hope you understand ???

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.