javascript url problem (possible myspace hack)

talor123

hey, i know javascript isnt enabled on myspace... but all im looking for is just a window alert saying hey or something... heres my code

Heres what i place on my myspace.. i "encrypted" the javascript bit to get past the tag filter

<form action="%6A%61%76%61%73%63%72%69%70%74:%73%65%6C%66.%6C%6F%63%61%74%69%6F%6E.%68%72%65%66='%6A%61%76%61%73%63%72%69%70%74:%61%6C%65%72%74()';">
<input type="submit">

heres what it would say normally(un encrypted)

<form action="javascript:self.location.href='javascript:alert()';">
<input type="submit">

when i submit it.. it works .. theres just one problem i get this as the url

http://www.myspace.com/javascript:self.location.href='javascript:alert()';

i want the url just to be javascript:self.location.href='javascript:alert()';

so it would create the window alert

how could i acheive this???

thancks in advance

ps: if anyone could get this working.. it could lead to a myspace hoole and enable more malicious javascripts  :)

God I hate threads like this.  We (I anyway) aren't going to help you exploit something.  You're in the wrong type of forum for that.

Anyway, how the url is handled depends on the browser.  Short answer, that won't work.

yea i aint tryign to exploit something.. im trying to get a window alert on ym myspace.. doesnt really seem to harmfull a?

ps: if anyone could get this working.. it could lead to a myspace hoole and enable more malicious javascripts :)

Sounds like you're trying to exploit something to me.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.