HOw about a PHP security section?

CV, I think he means a section of the forums.

willpower, CV is right. Tutorials are probably the best way to go. If we were to add a Security board, I would envision it going something like this: "What can I do to make Apache secure?" and "How can I design my application to prevent SQL and code injection?" We can't do much with that. (Except point the poster to a tutorial.)

If you want to discuss security then you can use app design. If you want to have help with a very specific security issue then you can just use PHP help. If you want people to test your script then you can use beta testing.

I don't think there are enough topics to warrant a creation of an entire forum dedicated to that. If people want to then we could have an experimental forum and see how it works out. If the activity is too low then we'll just move all the topics to other forums and delete the forum. Otherwise we'll just leave it. We've done that before.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.