Pagination Problem

wee_eric

Hi

I have a web site that was put together by a guy who has moved on to other things. The problem I have is that the php function for paginating list returns from the database is not working - it just keeps displaying the first page.

Can anyone else have a look at it and see the problem?

eric

I'm psychic... Not!

Hey wee_eric, just post all the code. Copy it, then paste it in between [ code ] [ / code ] tags, minus the spaces. That way it'll look like

this and we'll be able to read it easier.

umm...no.  Please do not just dump all your code on us.  It is very unlikely someone will be willing to go through lots and lots of code trying to find the relevant area.  I suppose it's possible, but unlikely.  More importantly, it's against the rules.  And bad manners.

I'm psychic... Not!

Hey wee_eric, just post all the code. Copy it, then paste it in between [ code ] [ / code ] tags, minus the spaces. That way it'll look like

this and we'll be able to read it easier.

umm...no. Please do not just dump all your code on us. It is very unlikely someone will be willing to go through lots and lots of code trying to find the relevant area. I suppose it's possible, but unlikely. More importantly, it's against the rules. And bad manners.

Well if the OP doesn't know or can't find the relevant section to post, then what...?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.