missing files

kof20012

hi there, anyone know where is this 2 files on the book of Eric Rosebrock "Creating Interactive Websites with PHP and Web Services"

he talk about it in the book on the code, but he never mencioned or i cannot find

the files is:

-access.php

-members.php

regards

he talks about on the code, but doesnt show the page, example: e talks about the access.php on the membership box (where is the login, recover password, etc) and the members.php after on the message when you login (loggedin_message.html) but he never talks what is in inside of the page.

do you understand now?

regards

I'm not sure this is the right place to be asking this question.  Do you mean that the book came with a CD and the CD is missing files that the book said it should have.  If so you should probably email the guy who wrote the book.  I don't think many people on this forum would have the same php book as you.

Sending him a PM will probably not help very much. Does the book mention anything else about those files? I salvaged some other files needed in that book last day for a guy who emailed me. Chances are that the files you need are also stored on one of our servers.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.