need phpbb 3 Help!

I Am Chris

Hello, I am using phpbb 3, and i'm totally at a loss on how to do this

I need users to be able to login/register/logout on every page of my website, AND on my forum. they also need to be re-directed to the page they logged on at.

When logged on, users need to have privileges on both my website, as well as on the forum (same mysql file)

How can i do this? is there a mod? help please

ty

• 2 weeks later...

I need users to be able to login/register/logout on every page of my website, AND on my forum

Not sure what style of phpBB3 you're using but in most cases there should be code towards the bottom of your phpBB3(w/e dir it's in)/index.php.  Just copy and paste this somewhere in the header (styles/(your style)/templates/overall_header.php) and it will appear on every page.  You must also purge the cache to see results. 

As far as the other issues you might want to go to their site directly, http://www.phpbb.com/community/

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.