Links

Necro58

I am quite new to HTML and I'm not sure if this belongs in css or here. Want to make my links that are on my page red and I want my links in my sidebar and header to be white. Is this a problem of not separating them correctly in the coding or is there something I need to do in the styling?

Sorry i just need to know how to make my header and sidebar links white while keeping my page links red.

I know that's what you needed (and what thefilmgod provided will do what you want), but if you are getting stuck on CSS that is that simple, you would do well to spend some time learning CSS.

It's like trying to bake a cake when you don't yet know what flour or milk is. Or that you need two bowls etc.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.