New site need your reviews

lovelycesar

Lovelycesar,

So there definitely needs to be some work on the design which I''m not going to get into at the moment. 

I think there is a more fundamental problem:  What is the site about?  In taking a quick look I don't understand what the purpose of the site is and how it can benefit me as a potential user.  It seems to be a place where I can register a site, get points for viewing other people sites and if people view my site lose points.  I just don't get it.

I think you need to better articulate what the site is about and how it can benefit me.  Not to mention I have no idea what a browser network is.  :)

Just some initial thoughts. 

Hmmm, I don't understand it either. It's pretty boring as well.

Also when I first viewed it I got PHP include errors, saying it could not include template.tpl or something. But now I can't get the error to show again.

Can you just click someone else's website 10 times and make there link non-clickable? Get rid of all the competition?

Actually one can just make a script that runs through all your files, 10 times per each and get rid easily of the competition (as said by ProjectFeaR). It would make a lot more sense if the site gets points by visits and maybe reviews and those sites that are ranked high are shown first in searches or listings. You can let users register for a "trial" period for free, after then they must pay to keep the site. I doubt that paying services will increase your earnings though.

Thanks for all precious comments.

My idea is original from some Paid-to-Click sites. If you pay for one click to your site, here you use your click to get one free click. therefore, my site serves to exchange traffic.

It's hard for me to write an introduction about that idea.

If you click one link, that link disappears in 10 minutes and re-appears until out of points. And the owner if that site need to click other site to get points higher.

When one site get clicked, it will have 2 sources of traffic: 1) from IP of clicker, 2) from a crawl bot of my site

I will try to re-write a CLEAR INTRODUCTION, then.

Actually one can just make a script that runs through all your files, 10 times per each and get rid easily of the competition (as said by ProjectFeaR).

You mean that script will cheat or hack my point system?

It would make a lot more sense if the site gets points by visits and maybe reviews and those sites that are ranked high are shown first in searches or listings. You can let users register for a "trial" period for free, after then they must pay to keep the site. I doubt that paying services will increase your earnings though.

If I have users paid to keep the site on my site, it turns into no sense. Actually, if users want to keep the site there, they must click on other sites. The more sites they click, the more points they gain. A site has zero point will be out of the list. Earning money? If there are many users, I can put somes little ads to earn.

I still don't understand it.  Forgive me, but your trying to implement a "paid per click" business model.  Correct?  I don't think I have ever seen ones of those work well.

Why? Because it provides little to no value. You get "paid" with points to show your own site, but why would i want to randomly just click on someone else's site if it has no benefit to me.  Sure, I may spend 5 minutes or so clicking on others sites that I have no real interest in, but after that I will never visit the site again because it provides no real value. 

Hope you understand what I'm getting at.  What's the benefit to me?

That shouldn't be a surprise, shouldn't it? It's not difficult to make a script which runs through the "browsers" and lower their points. Even if someone fails on an automated approach, people are so patient that they can click and refresh manually.

If I have users paid to keep the site on my site, it turns into no sense. Actually, if users want to keep the site there, they must click on other sites. The more sites they click, the more points they gain. A site has zero point will be out of the list. Earning money? If there are many users, I can put somes little ads to earn.

I was just saying, not making it happen and i stated that it would not increase any earnings. Though, the way the site is now, makes it not really interesting. In my opinion...

I still don't understand it.  Forgive me, but your trying to implement a "paid per click" business model.  Correct?  I don't think I have ever seen ones of those work well.

Why? Because it provides little to no value. You get "paid" with points to show your own site, but why would i want to randomly just click on someone else's site if it has no benefit to me.  Sure, I may spend 5 minutes or so clicking on others sites that I have no real interest in, but after that I will never visit the site again because it provides no real value. 

Hope you understand what I'm getting at.  What's the benefit to me?

The benefit this site provides is augmentation traffic for sites gotten clicked. The points on site are for just keeping website being still alive in list. I don't know if it is a benefit. Can you tell me more.

That shouldn't be a surprise, shouldn't it? It's not difficult to make a script which runs through the "browsers" and lower their points. Even if someone fails on an automated approach, people are so patient that they can click and refresh manually.

I was just saying, not making it happen and i stated that it would not increase any earnings. Though, the way the site is now, makes it not really interesting. In my opinion...

Yes, I think it should be. By default, one link will clicked once in an interval of 10 minutes. So, cheater will be more patient to get cheating points. In my purpose, I cause registered users had to click on others.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.