Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mb81

Path of Source File

I am trying to do an FTP upload using the FTP library and I can't seem to find a variable that actually stores the source file's path for uploading to the FTP, because it is sent under the $_FILES variable and doesn't send anything via REQUEST. If I remove the enctype setting on the form, then it will send just the filename, but not the whole path.

What am I doing wrong?

I guess you'd use the $_FILES['name']['tmp_name'] variable as the source file parameter in ftp_put()

[!--quoteo(post=386157:date=Jun 20 2006, 05:49 PM:name=SemiApocalyptic)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SemiApocalyptic @ Jun 20 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]386157[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I guess you'd use the $_FILES['name']['tmp_name'] variable as the source file parameter in ftp_put()
[/quote]

I can't do that, it doesn't upload, so the $_FILES variable doesn't exist.

[!--quoteo(post=386194:date=Jun 20 2006, 06:50 PM:name=mb81)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(mb81 @ Jun 20 2006, 06:50 PM) [snapback]386194[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I can't do that, it doesn't upload, so the $_FILES variable doesn't exist.
[/quote]

if the files dont show somethings wrong with your code! please post the code

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.