Ideas For Boxing/Wrestling Promoter Script

Xtremer360

I have a script I came up with but wondered if anyone was willing to help me out by giving me some thoughts on what I need to do to accomplish somethings on this list. There's two parts of it the scripting and then then integrated into the administration control panel.

Integrated Results Management

Event Booking

[pre]Predefined Arena List

Unlimited Matches

Hype each match

Add / Remove / Reorder Matches

Assign Matchwriters [/pre]

Event Compilation

[pre]Matches and segs are posted in handler login area.

Unlimited Matches and Segs can be posted from within the administration pages.

Associate characters with matches and segs. Headshots appear automatically in the results.

Administrators compile events - drag and drop reordering of submissions to build card [/pre]

Archiving

[pre]Archiving is done automatically. Once a show has been set to Public, it automatically appears in the show archive list. No further action is required by the card compiler.

Flexible archive list - include a variety of information about each event, e.g. date, areana, what the main event was, custom comments.

Searchable [/pre]

Win/Loss Records

[pre]Administrators are presented with a list of the matches and the competitors. Select the match type, tick win, loss, draw or no-contest, everything else is done for you to count records and calculate statistics. [/pre]

Appearance/Layout

[pre]Layouts are extremely flexible. Templates can be assigned per show type, and each show can have custom elements (images etc). [/pre]

Administrators Control Panel

Add / Edit / Delete Show Names

[pre]Weekly Shows

PPV[/pre]

Book a Show

Setup

[pre]Select Show Name, Enter Label (e.g. consecutive number), Enter location. [/pre]

Add Matches

Title Matches

[pre]Select the championship being competed for during the match. [/pre]

Set Status

Pre-Booking

[pre]Set new booking to "Pre Booking" to allow the administrator to build the card without giving away the match lineup to non-admin users. [/pre]

Booking

[pre]Set booking to "Booking" to allow members to submit matches and segs for the event. [/pre]

Compile a Show

Edit Matches / Segs

Set Participants

[pre]Participants headshots appear at the top of each match/segment.[/pre]

Set Interference

[pre]Interferences are listed on the character bio page of the interferer, but not specifically noted on the results.[/pre]

Reorder Matches / Segs

Make Show Public

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.