Questions about paypal transfer fund

mark103

Hi guys

Do any of you know how I could transfer the amount from my paypal account (deposit only) to any accounts of the website in the world??  As I am trying to deposit the cash from paypal to my website just like this:

GL01.JPG

It bit like Epay where they have got their own site to store money in easily but i don't know how to do that. Any idea how I can do this??

Thanks,

Mark

To find some help. It general question also. Any idea how i can transfer the amount from paypal to my account on my website??

It nothing to do with it. Just it have to do with script dude.

What does this have to do with 'PHPFreaks.com Questions, Comments, & Suggestions'?

Then why was it posted in this section...?

mark103: You can just have a float field in your users table storing their credits (or whatever you choose to call it). Make them transfer money from their PayPal to yours and add the withdrawn amount to their account on your site.

DarkWater: Leave the moderation to the moderation team, please. If a topic is misplaced then use the report link and move on.

mark103: You can just have a float field in your users table storing their credits (or whatever you choose to call it). Make them transfer money from their PayPal to yours and add the withdrawn amount to their account on your site.

DarkWater: Leave the moderation to the moderation team, please. If a topic is misplaced then use the report link and move on.

M'kay.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.